Saturday, November 8, 2008

Day After

Well, I'm happy to report today went surprisingly good! I was so pumped to be riding that I nailed my sets (intended for the 5hr ride yesterday) in 4hrs on the trainer perfectly. No pain- just felt tight in the psoas/oblique.

After lunch and a nap, I went to WR to run for 30min. It felt a little odd at first, as my gait was altered a little but I got through it without discomfort and after warming up my stride felt pretty normal.

The only bad thing is my right arm which suffered with the collarbone injury was the one I put out to stop my fall yesterday so it's a bit sore, though not bruised.

I was gonna do some resistance cords and core today but SMU gym was closed for the game and it's better to wait until tomorrow to give my arm a bit more rest. Plus I can't do core because that's the one movement that KILLS right now haha.

Tomorrow i'm heading to Ft. Worth in the morning to see Dr. Brian Mulhall for some Kiniseo taping and ART.

After that I'll be doing my last long run and then a swim in the afternoon. I don't know if I can get through 1hr of swimming with the soreness but hope so.