Wednesday, February 25, 2009

San Antonio

After what was probably the smoothest air travel of my life, I'm happy to be home. I got an early start to the day hopping on the treadmill at 4:30 to get in a 30min and some light upper body weights & core. My flight left at 7:30 so we had to leave the house by 6am.
I had just one tiny stop in Pheonix and arrived in SA to bear hug my mom and head to Whole Foods. I'm now leaving to pick up my bro from school and go for a swim. It will be unreal to sleep in my bed in my room :)
Tomorrow Kevin and I will get going on a busy two days of bike fitting at KGS Bikes. It will consist of outside riding for best power w/ video analyis as well as an indoor effort for best power to compare. Two rounds of that, on each of the days and some additional measurements to ge info for my custom Parlee that I cannot wait to receive!! We're hoping to have that all squared away for Hawaii 70.3 I'm also very excited to be racing in my kit by BettyDeseigns (Kristin Mayer) again. It will be similar to the "Honu" theme one I wore in 2007, but with revisions made to accomodate my current sponsors.
Well that's it for now. Later...