1) Press Release: http://blog.kgsbikes.com/2009/02/12/kgs-bikes-ezine-sneek-preview-tatiana-vertiz-is-our-first-sponsored-elite-triathlete/
2) Got in a solid ride just over 4hrs yesterday in gorgeous weather.
3) Swimming's consistent and I'm seeing significant improvements.
4) Off to track right now...doing a cool 1hr workout where the main set focuses on IM through 1mi paces.
5) Palm Springs is definitely a GO for Saturday! I'll be driving out that very morning, getting in the century with my coach and a couple others, and then driving back in the afternoon.
6) I might head to Encinitas Sunday and stay a day or two.
.....Ok cool, that's the FYI, now gotta go play hamster at the track.
Santa Rosa 70.3 recap
1 week ago