Sunday, April 13, 2008

Zombie

I feel like I got run over by a truck :( ha. It was a LONG weekend at the Playtri Festival. Friday I was over at packet pick up until 8pm and then headed home to wait untul about 10:30 for my mom and brother to arrive from SA. My mom always attempts to get here by 6pm but never quite times it right. So we didn't get too much sleep for the race yesterday. The sprint went well for me...I swam like I should and did an OK job on the bike goingeasy until my draft....but not easy enough. The run came through well, not quite under 20mins as coach wanted but I'm happy that the overall strategy he's been nailing me on I'm finally getting right and now we can start to move on to other things :) hehe.
My brother did AMAZING...won the 19&U in the DU and came 9th overall, even with going long on the bike course (dork!).
Anyway, then I worked packet pick up again until 6pm...grabbed dinner on the way home and for some reason couldn't get to sleep until 12:30pm!!!! So when I had to wake up at 3:30 to be at the race site today working the course since 4:30, I was DEAD. I don't remember anything I did this morning...it's weird. Finally I got home around 1pm and collapsed in bed for a nap that only served to get me feeling somehwat human again but still not my full self.
After I meet with my group tonight for our project I'll hopefully get a full 10-11 hours of much needed rest because this is crazy with exams and other deadlines and I leave Friday for Collegiates!
Alright off to attempt to study.
Great job to everyone this weekend.
I've been trying to track Arizona but it's a process so I can't wait to find out how everyone did!!! :)