Monday, November 12, 2007

Wow, I'm weak!

So this morning we did weights...first day back in the weight room for me after about 2 months! I knew not to expect much, but really didn't think it would be that bad. When you can't do more than a couple of push ups without your arms shaking, that's a big problem!

It's quite comforting to know that for the next couple of years I'll be able to race hard numerous times throughout the year and not be backtracked by such long recovery times. I definitely need to regain my strength and speed.

Mondays are busy for me as far as school and interning so after weights I had to either get my swim or run in. Thankfully I went swimming since that helped loosen everything up and also it started to rain. This afternoon it should be sunny and humid so that will be awesome. The weather in Texas right now is a lot better than last year- we're still in the high 70s by mid-afternoon.

Anyway, I can't wait until I feel comfortable in the weight room again...patience is a virtue ;)
Back to paying attention in class!