Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Quickly

I'm going to be soooo glad when this week is over. Yesterday was the management final, today's the sports marketing one, and tomorrow my group and I give our presentation on the Container Store (also for mngmt class), and after is the marketing research final!!
Today I have to somehow fit in a span of about 4 hours post morning classes, a 1hr run, 1hr bike, 30min ez swim, 1hr massage, and lunch/dinner to make it to a group meeting by 5pm. AHHH crazy!
By tomorrow night, I'll be happy knowing it's over and begin packing for Collegaite Nationals- we leave Friday morning. I'll be heading to Alabama with Mina and Jeannine (Roberto's GF) so it'll be a cool girl's trip.
Ironically, there's been a freeze in Alabama and this morning's weather.com read 35F!! Sat's supposed to be low 50s in the AM and 70s by afternoon...so I'm expecting to be cold. Well, regardless it's should be a great race and I can't wait.
I'll post a race report after and share a bit about the experience of watching the Olympic Trials which take place shortly after our race.