Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Celebratin'

That's it!! Booze/food quota met. Intense morning after headaches serve to remind me why I steer clear of alcohol. Last night was fun, the Morrisons actually came with Camilla & Collum (yay, people my age!), whom I hadn't seen in forever- went to St. Mary's Hall with them through middle school. Daniel disappeared with his buddies after practically eating all the food- well deserved for his 16k swim he did earlier.

Here's some pics of the night...


Guns- I gots 'em ;) ....haha looks like I'm trying to immitate Price is Right


Pork roasting for traditional Mexico City tacos called Tacos al Pastor- served on mini corn tortillas w/ cilantro, onion, salsa, lime, & a slice of pineapple


Bad news...


Mom & I chillin (literally) outside- sooo cold!