Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I thought I should write today in appreciation of the incredible life I've been blessed with. As previously stated, this has been an amazing year for me- meeting great people and going through life changing experiences.

Thank you sooo much to my family, friends, and sponsors- everything I've accomplished and have the confidence and motivation to strive for in the future is possible because of you.

I'm happy to be here with my parents and brother whose love and support exceeds anything one could ask for.

It's freezing right now- 37F!!!!!!! and we're still undecided about where to go for dinner tonight...my mom and I made reservations at two different places so will pick one probably 5 min before heading out the door. In the meantime, this is the perfect day to go back to bed :)

Hope everyone has an awesome day!